Monday, February 9, 2009

Fitness Goals

I need to write these out. I have not been following them the past week and I can definitely feel it. It's amazing how much you can feel your body change. For example, I probably put back on 2 pounds and I feel blah. Plus, I've noticed my face is not as clear as it was before. So, starting tomorrow (when I go to the grocery store), I will buy food that is good for me and start my healthy diet again. Plus, I will begin working out for an hour a day again. My diet will be strict like it was before, but only until I get back to where I was a week ago. After that, I will be less of food Nazi with myself. Also, I need to go to the grocery store when we are out of good food. It doesn't matter if I don't want to go. You see, what happens when there is no good food in the house, is that we go out to eat or get fast food, and that is just awful. I'm trying really hard not to beat myself up about being a total sluggy sloth this week, but I need to give myself some positive discipline (whatever that means...I just made it up). And, I need to get myself used to running. One of my first purchases once I have a job will be good running sneakers. So, yeah, I need to have a chart or something, but, like I said before, to not be a Nazi about food or exercise time. If I don't enjoy it, I won't do it, and then I will feel like I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment