Monday, February 9, 2009

Ridiculous True Story #1

Ridiculous True Stories are going to consist of exactly what the title implies.

I was somewhere between the ages of 13 and 15. It was a Saturday or Sunday morning, probably Sunday, and my Mom had made pancakes for breakfast. I remember the day being sunny and there was a joviality in the air. My brother and I (not my oldest brother, the other one, who is older than me) were the only ones left at the table. There were 2-3 pancakes left on the pancake plate (which was just a regular plate used to transport pancakes from the griddle to the center of the table). Zach, my brother, wanted them. I wanted them. It was going to be an epic battle. I'm not sure why we couldn't share, but rational thought was obviously not an option. Before I could grab the delicious flapjacks, Zach picked one up and licked it. I was not deterred. I grabbed all of them and put them on my plate. And I ate them. Victory was mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment